This is my list of projects to tackle before the end of the year in no particular order:
1. Midnight Mystery - I'm down to cutting the courthouse step blocks into quarters and then I can start piecing the blocks together. Related post is here.
|Courthouse steps blocks cut in to quarters|
|Midnight Mystery quilt block|
2. Star Light, Star Dark QAL - The large stars are complete and now I need to finish the small stars I have started. You can see the finished quilts from the Quilt-A-Long at Quilty Habit.
|Large stars for Star Light, Star Dark QAL|
3. Michael Miller Luxe Fabric Challenge - I would like to participate in the Michael Miller fabric challenge for QuiltCon East. Now to find some inspiration on how to use this fabric.
|Michael Miller Luxe fabric|
4. Placemats for Meals on Wheels - my local guild is collecting placemats to give to the Pickens County Meals on Wheels recipients. I have several in the works which I need to finish.
|Placemat with binding sewn on and still need to complete|
5. Modern Quilts Unlimited Quilt Challenge - All 12 blocks are completed in the Everything Old is New Again Challenge. I've decided on a layout and and now it time to finish it. The deadline is November 15th. My post about Block #12 gives more details about the blocks and challenge. Here are all 12 blocks.
|Blocks for the Everything Old is New Again Challenge.|
- Debbie - A Quilter's Table - USA
- Jess - Elven Garden Quilts - Australia
- Stacey - SLO Studio - Canada
- Jennie - Clover & Violet - USA
- Helen - Archie the Wonder Dog - UK
- Nicky - Mrs. Sew and Sow -UK
- Cindy - Fluffy Sheep Quilting - Ireland
- Rhonda - Rhonda's Ramblings - USA
- Leanne - She Can Quilt - Canada