Happy New Year!I made a test block from the fabrics I am considering for the Outlined Plus Quilt Along which starts January 4th with Cindy at Hyacinth Quilt Designs.
|Outlined Plus quilt block in Cotton + Steel Fabrics|
Outlined Plus is the newly released pattern by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs. The pattern is so versatile and includes many options and sizes.
I am making mine using all Cotton + Steel fabrics:
- Plus sections - 3 or 4 different lime prints
- Outline sections - 1 navy print
- Background sections - variety of low volume neutral prints from a fat eighth bundle I blogged about on Sunday Stash #4 plus a few more added to the mix
Outlined Plus can be purchased at an introductory price of $6 through today in the Meadow Mist Designs Etsy Shop or on Craftsy.
Congratulations to Laura, the winner of the Outlined Plus pattern!
- Size: 12" x 12" finished
- Plus section fabric: Mochi in lime from the Mochi collection by Rashida Coleman-Hale
- Outline section fabric: Ghostsaltines in dark navy from the Cookie Book collection by Kimberly Kight
- Background section fabric: Wordfind in neutral from Playful collection by Melody Miller
I am happy to link up on this New Year's Day 2016 with Fabric Frenzy Friday, Whoop Whoop Friday and Show Off Saturday.