|Mini Outlined Plus by Paige Alexander|
I decided to paper piece the blocks, so I drew the block in EQ7 and printed the 6" size. Here is my first test block which I did not use. I accidentally reversed the center section when piecing the rows so the background fabric wasn't all going in the same direction. I also decided not use the Stitches print in Chartreuse for the outlines, but decided to use the solid chartreuse instead.
|Foundation pieced mini 6" Outlined Plus block|
|Four mini Outlined Plus blocks completed|
|Mini Outlined Plus with Aurifil 5022 Mustard|
|Mini Outlined Plus on the barn loft door|
- Finished size: 12" x 12"
- Pattern: Outlined Plus by Cheryl Brickey, reduced to 6" blocks foundation pieced
- Binding: 1/4" double fold bias binding from 2" strips and sewn down by hand
- Fabrics: Me + You batiks from Hoffman Fabrics
- Thread: Aurifil black for for piecing and 5022 mustard for quilting
- Batting: 100% Cotton Warm & Natural by the Warm Company
- Completed: May 31, 2016
Now to see if I can finish my my original plan by June 15th. Until then, I am linking up to Finish Up Friday, Whoop Whoop Friday, Leanne at Devoted Quilter hosting Thank Goodness Its Finished Friday this week, Fabric Frenzy Friday and Show Off Saturday.